Removes make-up, soothing
Softens - Removes make-up
Organic Cornflower Micellar Water cleanses face, eyes and lips effectively with its simple formula using natural ingredients.
Specially designed for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, our Organic Cornflower Micellar Water has a minimal formula of just 6 ingredients to effectively remove make-up from the face, eyes and lips. It leaves the skin feeling clean, soothed and soft to the touch. Designed to minimise the risk of allergic reactions.
The convenient, innovative pump delivers just the right amount for an effective, gentle make-up removing ritual for the entire face and eye area.
- Removes make-up : Micellar water perfectly removes make-up** on the face, lips and sensitive eye area for clean***, purified skin.
- Respects skin : the minimal formula with 90% naturally derived ingredients minimises the risk of allergic reaction.
- Soothes : formulated with ORGANIC cornflower water with soothing properties.
**Removes make-up effectively: 95% agree - consumer tested on 56 women, 100% with sensitive skin and eyes
***Leaves skin clean and soft: 93% agree - consumer tested on 56 women, 100% with sensitive skin and eyes
Bottle 100% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
*Food grade is a prerequisite
90% natural origin ingredients
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
organic plant certified
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
Fair trade certified raw material
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments:
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to pres ...erving and promoting the world's plant heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Discover the ultra-slim pump that delivers just the right amount:
- Apply with a cotton pad all over the face and eyes.
- For better make-up removing without irritating eyes: remove eye make-up from the inner to outer corner, followed by lashes from root to tip.
No need to rinse.
WATER (AQUA). BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER. POLOXAMER 184. PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES. CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE
90% natural ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Grown using organic farming methods, on our own land, cornflower flowers are harvested when ripe to extract, after infusion and distillation, a pure and safe floral water, a unique active ingredient with traditional soothing properties.
would recommend this product to a friend
Marianne, 25 yearsLast month
Excellent démaquillant, aussi bien pour le maquillage de tous les jours que pour le maquillage plus lourd, comme je l'ai découvert à Halloween ! Il laisse la peau propre et rafraîchie, pas décapée et sèche. Il ne brûle pas non plus mes yeux sensibles.
Here we change! The way we think about our beauty, the way we take care of ourselves, the way we see the world, with encounters, ideas and good vibes.
Who would have thought that one of our favourite cereals would contain the power to keep our skin young! Spotlight on wheat.
Mathieu Domecq, a bee lover, tells us about his passion and the role of these great workers in maintaining biodiversity.
Ecologically responsible, eco-design, eco-friendly, we are sorting out the big words to simplify your life: do better with less!
Is lemon juice a friend for home colouring or an ordeal for your hair? We separate the truth from the lies. Warning, it stings!