Nourishing, moisturising, brightening
Enhances shine - Nourishes
As a classic or overnight mask, this exceptional, highly nourishing treatment coats and protects dry hair for lasting shine.
With a delicious melting texture, the Nourishing Mask with Mango takes care of dry, damaged hair. This creamy butter, extracted by cold pressing the kernel of the juicy mango fruit, is rich in essential fatty acids with nutritive and protective properties. The mask deeply nourishes weakened hair for results that last without weighing it down. It repairs the hair fibre and revives hair while leaving it supple. Intensely nourished by its rich formula, the hair lengths and ends are less damaged, protected from external aggressions. Use at least twice a week as a deep treatment, or more frequently if hair is very dry.
A formula with 98% naturally-derived ingredients to nourish and repair hair.
- Highly Nourishing: the high content of essential fatty acids in mango butter restructures the hair shaft, providing intense nourishment without weighing hair down.
- Repairing: Restores shine, respects colour and helps repair dry hair.
- Protects: by smoothing the hair fibre, it makes the hair more resistant to external aggressions.
Jar 97% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
*Food grade is a prerequisite
98% natural origin formula
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments:
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's plant heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by defore ...station or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Apply to hair lengths and ends after rinsing and towel-drying hair. Leave for 5 minutes.
Apply to dry hair, leave overnight and rinse in the morning.
Apply to the lengths and tips of rinsed, towel-dried hair. Leave in for 5 minutes.
2. NIGHT CREAM
Apply to dry hair, leave on overnight and rinse. Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
WATER (AQUA)*. CETYL ALCOHOL*. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*. MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER (MANGIFERA INDICA SEED BUTTER)*. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE*. GLYCERIN*. COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE*. CETEARYL ALCOHOL*. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. BENZOIC ACID. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL)*. LACTIC ACID*. SCLEROTIUM GUM. TOCOPHEROL*. YELLOW 5 (CI 19140). YELLOW 6 (CI 15985)
98% naturally-derived ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Mango, Mangifera indica L., is cultivated in the Caribbean region using traditional methods. The butter from its sun-dried kernels nourishes and protects the hair fibre without weighing it down.
We reuse mango pits that are typically discarded in the formulation of our hair care range.
Hair is just like us: it needs to eat and drink to be healthy. How can we best nourish and care for dry, dehydrated hair? There are a few natural repair solutions out there.
A few words from our team
Pro tip for getting the mask to penetrate more deeply: wring out the lengths before applying and apply strand by strand, stopping at the ears to avoid weighing the hair down.
One application is all you need for instantly nourished, deeply moisturised hair.
Our botanists have rigorously selected Mongifera indica L. for its unique fatty acid composition, which moisturises and nourishes the hair fibre without weighing it down.
Our organic Mango mask is made up of 98% natural ingredients such as glycerine and mango butter, which we cold press to preserve all the precious benefits of this active ingredient. And the remaining 2%, you might ask? They are there to guarantee the stability and safety of the formula.
We have chosen to change our jar to minimise our impact on the environment as much as possible. Result: 49% less plastic!
Products specifically selected for you
DID YOU KNOW?
Since then, planting a mango tree is an act of wisdom and faith as a sign of loyalty to Buddha.