Cleansing, soothing, protecting
Cleanses - Cleans - Detangles hair - Soothes
Rich in hydrating agents, the gentle Cleansing Gel with soothing Calendula cleanses, soothes and protects babies’ delicate hair and skin.
The Baby Cleansing Gel with Calendula gently cleanses the body and hair during baby’s daily bath without stinging the eyes. Calendula flowers from organic farming are at the heart of this biodegradable formula*, used for their soothing and protective properties. The gel respects babies’ skin and helps retain moisture levels with harm-free natural hydrating agents, for skin that stays soft and protected. The lovely bottle has a large pump that can be used with one hand, leaving the other free to hold your baby.
With its light, fragrant lather, this Cleansing Gel, tested under paediatric supervision**, transforms daily baths into a gentle moment of relaxation and sharing.
- Cleanses : this practical, biodegradable* 2-in-1 formula gently cleanses the fragile skin and delicate hair of the tiniest infants.
- Soothes : the gentle Klorane Cleansing Gel is delicately scented with relaxing floral notes to soothe and unwind on application.
- Protects : rich in natural moisturising agents and soothing Calendula, the skin is protected from dryness*** and fine hair is easy to detangle.
*In accordance with Standard OECD 301B.
**Excellent tolerance on infants - tolerance tested under paediatric supervision on 30 infants over 21 days.
*In accordance with Standard OECD 301B. ***Hydrated skin, protected from drying out - tested on parents after use with 30 babies under paediatric supervision.
Bottle 100% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
*Food grade is a prerequisite
88% natural origin ingredients
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments:
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's pla ...nt heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
¹Tolerance test under paediatric supervision with 30 infants over 21 days.
²Clinical tolerance test with 20 adult volunteers. ³Tested with parents after use with 30 babies following directions for use under paediatric supervision.
Work into a lather on wet hair and body. Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
WATER (AQUA). GLYCERIN. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. ZINC COCETH SULFATE. SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE. POLYSORBATE 20. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). ASCORBYL PALMITATE. CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT. CITRIC ACID. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. GLYCERYL OLEATE. HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE. ISOLEUCINE. LAURETH-3. LECITHIN. MALEIC ACID. POLYSORBATE 80. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TOCOPHEROL. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Every Calendula Flower, grown using organic farming methods, is harvested by hand at the beginning of the summer to preserve the quality of the active ingredients. This extract protects and strengthens the natural defences of immature and delicate babies' skin.
Isoleucine, an amino acid that helps strengthen the skin's natural defences.
Let’s do it
In the garden or on a windowsill, today your children will meet a family of shelled creatures, which will introduce them to everything that grows!
Saving water on a daily basis without sacrificing your little pleasures? Here are a few tips to make your routine future proof.
Ecologically responsible, eco-design, eco-friendly, we are sorting out the big words to simplify your life: do better with less!