Detangling, nourishing, protective
Nourishes - Detangles - Leaves a glossy finish
Our detangling conditioner with Mango is a treatment for dry hair, delivering high nutrition.
A must for dry hair, the Conditioner with Mango is a favourite for hair in need of nutrition. Without weighing hair down, it moisturises the hair lengths and strengthens ends. Its formula rich in mango butter deeply nourishes the hair fibre to protect hair from drying out. With its silky, delicately scented texture, this conditioner is the perfect complement to regain nourished, supple and perfectly detangled hair.
A formula with 96% naturally-derived ingredients to nourish and detangle hair.
- Detangling: when nourished, hair can be detangled easily and gently, protecting lengths and ends when combing.
- Nourishing: its active ingredient Mango butter, rich in fatty acids, nourishes the hair fibre.
- Enhances: the hair’s natural beauty is revealed, with hair left shiny and soft again with this luxurious treatment.
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
96% of natural origin formula
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments:
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's pla ...nt heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
¹Tested on 43 adults after 21 days of use. % agree.
Apply after washing to hair lengths and ends after rinsing and towel-drying hair.
Leave for 2-3 minutes.
Rinse the hair.
After shampooing, apply to the lengths and tips of rinsed and towel-dried hair.
2. LEAVE IN
Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes.
Rinse hair. Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
WATER (AQUA)*. CETYL ALCOHOL*. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE*. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE*. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE*. CETEARYL ALCOHOL*. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER (MANGIFERA INDICA SEED BUTTER)*. BENZOIC ACID. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). LACTIC ACID*. SCLEROTIUM GUM. TOCOPHEROL*. YELLOW 5 (CI 19140). YELLOW 6 (CI 15985)
96% naturally-derived ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Mango, Mangifera indica L., is cultivated in the Caribbean region using traditional methods. The butter from its sun-dried kernels nourishes and protects the hair fibre without weighing it down.
We reuse mango pits that are typically discarded in the formulation of our hair care range.
Hair is just like us: it needs to eat and drink to be healthy. How can we best nourish and care for dry, dehydrated hair? There are a few natural repair solutions out there.
A few words from our team
To make detangling easier, consider combing your hair with a wide-tooth comb in the shower, just before rinsing.
Yes, our Mango conditioner is suitable for children aged 3+.
Hair is nourished, shiny, soft and supple from the very first application!
Our Mango conditioner is made up of 96% natural ingredients such as mango butter, which we cold press to preserve all the precious benefits of this active ingredient! And the remaining 4%, you might ask? They are there to guarantee the stability and safety of the formula.
The packaging of our Mango Conditioner is 100% recyclable and is made of 50% recycled plastic. The goal? No waste!
A highly nutritious Mango hair care range for dry hair to restore shine, nutrition, and comfort to hair from the first application.
Products specifically selected for you
DID YOU KNOW?
Since then, planting a mango tree is an act of wisdom and faith as a sign of loyalty to Buddha.
Mathieu Domecq, a bee lover, tells us about his passion and the role of these great workers in maintaining biodiversity.
Ecologically responsible, eco-design, eco-friendly... we are sorting out the big words to simplify your life: do better with less!
In the garden or on a windowsill, today your children will meet the family of shelled creatures, which will introduce them to everything that grows!
Because we know everything there is to know about baby skincare, we'll help you out with some simple tips for soft skin.