Quinine | Hair Shampoo with Quinine and ORGANIC Edelweiss

Permanent

Helps to strengthen, Cleans

A truly stimulating treatment, Quinine & Edelweiss Organic Shampoo restores strength and vitality to tired hair.

  • SVG Edelweiss-BIO-byKlorane SVG Edelweiss-BIO-byKlorane
  • SVG Picto Fabriqué en France SVG Picto Fabriqué en France
  • SVG TRES-BONNE-TOLERANCE SVG TRES-BONNE-TOLERANCE
Bottle
Buy online

Perfect for Adults

Type of hair Hair loss - Tired hair - All scalp types

Need Hair loss - Strengthening

Made in France

Environmental impact

GMPF_GREEN-IMPACT-INDEX_Emballage_Logo

Packaging

Flacon 100% de matériaux recyclés ou issus de ressources gérées durablement*

Packaging recyclable (Selon consignes de tri France pouvant varier localement)

*Le grade alimentaire est un pré-requis

GMPF_GREEN-IMPACT-INDEX_Formule_Logo

Formula

Formule biodégradable**

**Selon le test OCDE 301B

GMPF_GREEN-IMPACT-INDEX_Fabrication_logo

Manufacturing

Fabriqué dans une usine certifiée pour l’environnement***

Plante issue de l’agriculture biologique

***Selon la norme ISO 14001 ou ECOVADIS

Societal impact

GMPF_GREEN-IMPACT-INDEX_RSE_Logo

Produit fabriqué en France

Matière première issue du commerce équitable

En achetant ce produit, vous contribuez à soutenir nos engagements environnementaux et sociétaux :



Klorane qui soutient les actions de Klorane Botanical Foundation, fondation d' Our commitments

Results

A fortifying and stimulating ritual for tired hair.

-57.8%broken hair when brushing¹
84%strengthened hair²
Application

This shampoo cleanses the hair while helping to stimulate its growth.

Frequency of use

As often as necessary

1. APPLY

Apply to damp hair and scalp.

2. LATHER

Work the shampoo into a lather and gently massage.

3. RINSE

Rinse the hair and scalp.

Ingredients

Ingredients

Natural active ingredients to restore strength and vitality to hair and stimulate growth.

WATER (AQUA)*. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE. LAURYL BETAINE. LAURETH-3. MALEIC ACID. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. CINCHONA SUCCIRUBRA BARK EXTRACT*. LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT*. CAFFEINE. BIOTIN. NIACINAMIDE. PANTHENOL. ALCOHOL*. BLUE 1 (CI 42090). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERIN*. GREEN 3 (CI 42053). PANTOLACTONE. POLYQUATERNIUM-22. POTASSIUM SORBATE. PYRIDOXINE HCL. RED 33 (CI 17200). SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. TOCOPHEROL. YELLOW 6 (CI 15985)

The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.

Quinine

Quinine

Cinchona, a tree native to South America, is traditionally used for strengthening and invigorating. Its bark is naturally rich in Quinine, a molecule with powerful energizing properties and concentrated in a patented extract.

Organic edelweiss

Organic-edelweiss

Recognised for its ability to resist extreme conditions, this beautiful white flower has strong antioxidant power and a unique, proven effect on hair growth.

A few words from our team

For a stronger anti-hair loss action, leave the shampoo on for 2-3 minutes before rinsing.

Concrete actions to combat deforestation

Klorane Botanical Foundation has committed to building 6 nurseries with 15,000 trees comprising 40 endangered species in Ecuador over a period of 3 years which will benefit 75 Kichwa families. Activities to raise awareness are also carried out in schools to train future generations of farmers in more sustainable practices. 

Discover

FAQs

Our Quinine & ORGANIC Edelweiss shampoo is designed for tired hair and helps combat hair loss.

These two active ingredients have stimulating properties, and their combination offers a real boost to dull hair. Thanks to its strengthening formula enriched with B vitamins, extracts of quinquina and ORGANIC edelweiss, it cleanses the hair while helping to stimulate its growth.

Our Quinine & ORGANIC Edelweiss shampoo is made up of 80% natural ingredients, such as organic quinquina and edelweiss extract and glycerine! And the remaining 20%, you might ask? They are there to guarantee the stability and safety of the formula!

Our Quinine & ORGANIC Edelweiss shampoo packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable. The goal? No waste!

Discover the Quinine & ORGANIC Edelweiss range

Discover the Quinine & ORGANIC Edelweiss range

A complete product range with Quinine & ORGANIC Edelweiss, to slow down hair loss and stimulate growth from the roots.

You may also like

Products specifically selected for you

Conditioner with Quinine & ORGANIC Edelweiss

Quinine Hair

Conditioner with Quinine & ORGANIC Edelweiss

Detangles, Revitalizes, Helps to strengthen

kl_quinine_active-ingredient_engraving_300x300px

DID YOU KNOW?

Louis-Ferdinand Céline, doctor and author of Voyage au bout de la nuit, wrote a booklet on the benefits of quinine.

His real name was Louis Destouches and he published: "La quinine en thérapeutique (Quinine in therapy)."

Discover the plant

Back to top