Cleansing, purifying, oil absorbing
Purifies - Cleans - Reduces sebum
By eliminating excess sebum, our ORGANIC Nettle Shampoo cleanses oily hair and rebalances oily scalp.
Thanks to its balancing cleansing base enriched with nettle extract, this shampoo effectively cleanses oily hair and gently removes excess sebum*. A real haircare product with a "blotting" effect, its cleansing and purifying properties come from white nettle, which has roots rich in sebum-absorbing plant ingredients. Purified, the scalp is left clean and hair stays light and airy for longer. Over time, fewer washes are needed.
Over time, fewer washes are needed, the purified scalp regains its balance and the hair is healthy again.
- Purifying : gentle astringent washing base to purify oily scalp and hair without stripping the hair of its balance.
- Oil absorbing : excess sebum absorbing action rebalances the scalp, keeping greasy hair at bay for longer**.
- Fewer washes needed : the effective formula with white nettle, grown with respect for the surrounding ecosystem, means fewer washes are needed.
*Hair is less oily: 91% agree - tested on 33 people after 28 days of use.
**Hair takes longer to get greasy: 79 % agree - tested on 33 people after 28 days of use.
Bottle 100% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
*Food grade is a prerequisite
85% natural origin ingredients
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
organic plant certified
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments:
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's pla ...nt heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Apply to damp hair and scalp.
Work the shampoo into a lather and gently massage.
Rinse the hair and scalp.
WATER (AQUA)*. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE*. LAURYL BETAINE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. LAURETH-3. GLYCERYL LAURATE*. URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) ROOT EXTRACT (URTICA DIOICA ROOT EXTRACT)*. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GREEN 3 (CI 42053). MALEIC ACID. POLYQUATERNIUM-22. POLYSORBATE 20. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE. YELLOW 6 (CI 15985)
85% natural ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
The species Urtica dioica L. is known for its sebum-regulating active ingredient. We harvest its roots by hand, which are then dried naturally in the sun to preserve the plant's properties. Through an extraction process that respects the plant and the environment, using a green solvent, we obtain a highly concentrated active ingredient.
Active ingredient that limits the production of sebum on the scalp.
The nettle we use is organically grown. It benefits from the COSMOS label and is grown without pesticides.
A few words from our team
Our tip for an enhanced sebum-reducing action: leave the shampoo on for 2-3 minutes before rinsing
Our shampoo with organic nettle is intended for adults and teenagers with oily hair and scalps.
Our organic nettle shampoo reduces sebum by 50% after 3 weeks of treatment. The result: your hair is clean and purified, and you can finally space out your shampoos and say goodbye to bad hair days.
Our organic nettle shampoo is made up of 85% natural ingredients such as vegetable glycerine and organic nettle extract, which we harvest by hand. And the remaining 15%, you might ask? They are there to guarantee the stability and safety of the formula!
Our organic Nettle shampoo packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable. The goal? No waste!
DID YOU KNOW?
You can soothe the burns by rubbing leaves of the Common Plantain, mint, elder, parsley, ground ivy, sorrel or mallow on the skin.