Cleansing, anti-yellowing, nourishing
Neutralises yellow tones - Enhances shine
Our Shampoo with ORGANIC Centaury revives the shine of grey, white or platinum blonde hair by instantly neutralising yellowing.
We have selected ORGANIC Centaury, a source of cyanocentaurein and a plant-based pigment with bluish undertones traditionally used to give white or grey hair a pretty silver sheen. The formula of Klorane’s Anti-Yellowing Shampoo with ORGANIC Centaury coats the hair with subtle cold tones. Soft and easy to style, the hair's true beauty and radiance is revealed.
A formula with 86% naturally-derived ingredients to revive the hair’s beauty.
- Cleanses: the high-tolerance formula gently cleanses and won’t irritate the hair or scalp.
- Neutralises: the formula of the Shampoo with ORGANIC Centaury actively neutralises yellowing* white, grey or platinum blonde hair.
- Revives: the shampoo revives the beauty and shine of grey and blond hair. Centaury is traditionally used to restore the colour intensity of grey and blond hair.
Bottle 100% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
*Food grade is a prerequisite
86% natural origin ingredients
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
organic plant certified
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
Fair trade certified raw material
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments:
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to pres ...erving and promoting the world's plant heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Work into a lather on wet hair.
Leave on for 2-3 minutes.
The ORGANIC Centaury Balm is recommended for use in conjunction with this.
WATER (AQUA)*. DECYL GLUCOSIDE*. SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE. ACRYLATES COPOLYMER. CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER*. BUTYLENE GLYCOL*. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID*. COCO-GLUCOSIDE*. COCONUT ACID*. EXT. VIOLET 2 (CI 60730). FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL OLEATE*. GLYCOL STEARATE*. HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE GLYCERIDES CITRATE*. LAURETH-3. MALEIC ACID. POLYQUATERNIUM-22. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE*. TOCOPHEROL*. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE
86% naturally-derived ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
We selected Centaury for its richness in cyanocenturein, a plant-based pigment with bluish shades, which reduces yellowing and restores the radiance of silver and/or white hair.