Cleansing, softening, protective
Gently cleanses - Protects the scalp and hair
This Shampoo with high tolerance on infants cleans, softens and protects the whole family’s hair and scalp, from the age of 3.
The Shampoo with Organic Oats gently washes the whole family's hair, from the age of 3. Made with 87% ingredients of natural origin, its biodegradable* formula with high tolerance on infants provides softness and protection for even the most delicate hair and scalp. This shampoo is extremely gentle thanks to its Organic Oat active ingredient, organically grown in the South West of France. Ideal for frequent use, it also makes detangling easier.
Clean, supple and protected, the hair is soft thanks to this extra-soft formula packaged in a 100% recyclable and recycled plastic bottle.
- Cleanses: it's gentle, sulphate-free cleansing base washes the whole family’s hair and scalp without causing irritation, from the age of 3.
- High tolerance: dermatologically and pediatrically tested, this shampoo is perfectly suited to children from the age of 3.
- Softens: it's organic Oat extract softens, protects and brings suppleness to the hair.
*In accordance with OECD Standard 301B.
Bottle 100% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
*Food grade is a prerequisite
87% natural origin ingredients
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
organic plant certified
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
Fair trade certified raw material
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments:
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to pres ...erving and promoting the world's plant heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Apply to damp hair and scalp.
Work the shampoo into a lather and gently massage.
Rinse the hair and scalp. Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
WATER (AQUA)*. DECYL GLUCOSIDE*. SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. GLYCERIN*. DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE. ACRYLATES COPOLYMER. AVENA SATIVA (OAT) LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (AVENA SATIVA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT)*. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID*. COCO-GLUCOSIDE*. COCONUT ACID*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL OLEATE*. GLYCOL STEARATE*. HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE GLYCERIDES CITRATE*. LAURETH-3. MALEIC ACID. POLYQUATERNIUM-22. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE*. TOCOPHEROL. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE
87% naturally-derived ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
We grow Oats on our own land in south-west France, in accordance with certified organic farming methods. The Avena sativa L. species is rich in carbohydrates, lipids and vitamins with exceptional softening properties.
Glycerin of vegetable origin, which moisturises and softens.
73% : Softer hair¹
68% : Moisturised hair¹
77% : Supple hair¹
¹Tested on 132 subjects after single use of the shampoo. % agree.