Centaury | Hair Conditioner with ORGANIC Centaury

Permanent

Neutralises yellow tones, Enhances shine

The Conditioner with ORGANIC Centaury revives the shine of grey, white or platinum blonde hair by instantly neutralising yellowing.

  • SVG Centauree-BIO-byKlorane SVG Centauree-BIO-byKlorane
  • SVG 96% d'ingrédients d'origine naturelle SVG 96% d'ingrédients d'origine naturelle
  • SVG Picto Fabriqué en France SVG Picto Fabriqué en France
  • SVG Picto Haute Tolérance SVG Picto Haute Tolérance

Immediately combats yellowing tones and nourishes grey and blond hair.

Detangling, anti-yellowing, nourishing

Tube
Buy online

Perfect for Adults

Type of hair Grey or white hair - Blond hair

Need Purple-toner

Made in France

A formula with 96% naturally-derived ingredients to revive the hair’s beauty.

Detangling, anti-yellowing, nourishing

Environmental impact

GMPF_GREEN-IMPACT-INDEX_Emballage_Logo

Packaging

Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)

GMPF_GREEN-IMPACT-INDEX_Formule_Logo

Formula

96% of natural origin formula

GMPF_GREEN-IMPACT-INDEX_Fabrication_logo

Manufacturing

Made in a factory certified for the environment***

organic plant certified

***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS

Societal impact

GMPF_GREEN-IMPACT-INDEX_RSE_Logo

Product made in France

Fair trade certified raw material

By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :



Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate f Our commitments

Results

Restores radiance and eliminates brassy tones.

95%easy application¹
89%easy detangling¹
85%supple hair¹

¹Consumer test carried out on 73 people for 21 days % agree.

Application

A sensorial and effective pigmented formula.

Frequency of use

As often as necessary

1. APPLY

Apply after washing to hair lengths and ends after rinsing and towel-drying hair.

2. LEAVE ON

Leave for 2-3 minutes.

3. RINSE

Rinse the hair.

1. APPLY
After shampooing, apply to the lengths and tips of rinsed and towel-dried hair.

2. LEAVE IN
Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes.

3. RINSE
Rinse hair.

Ingredients

Ingredients

Restores colour intensity to grey and blonde hair.

WATER (AQUA)*. CETYL ALCOHOL*. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE*. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE*. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE*. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER*. BENZOIC ACID. BUTYLENE GLYCOL*. CETEARYL ALCOHOL*. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE*. EXT. VIOLET 2 (CI 60730). FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). LACTIC ACID*. RED 33 (CI 17200). SCLEROTIUM GUM. TOCOPHEROL*

96% naturally-derived ingredients.

The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.

Knapweed

Knapweed

We selected Centaury for its richness in cyanocenturein, a plant-based pigment with bluish shades, which reduces yellowing and restores the radiance of silver and/or white hair.

Hair care routine

Your hair routine containing ORGANIC Centaury to revive the shine of grey, white or platinum blonde hair by immediately neutralising yellow tones.

WASH
Hair care routine Conditioner with ORGANIC Centaury
Centaury

Shampoo with ORGANIC Centaury

UNTANGLE
Hair care routine Conditioner with ORGANIC Centaury
Centaury

Conditioner with ORGANIC Centaury

A few words from our team

To enhance your lengths, use it as a touch-up: 1-2 dabs on the fingertips, no rinsing needed!

FAQs

Just one: the brassy and yellow undertones in white and grey hair are neutralised from the first application.

We recommend that you leave the conditioner on for 2 to 3 minutes when using it as a regular conditioner. However, you can also use this conditioner as a touch-up on dry hair by applying 2 or 3 dabs to the lengths and ends!

Our ORGANIC Centaury conditioner is made up of 96% natural ingredients, such as the hand-harvested ORGANiC Centaury extract that we use for its pigments. And the remaining 4%, you might ask? They are there to guarantee the stability and safety of the formula.

Yes! At Klorane, we try to adhere to a sustainable development policy as much as possible for all the products we develop.
For example, we prefer short supply chains to limit transport. Our ORGANIC centaury is harvested and distilled in a short supply chain within a radius of only 48 km.
This integrated process guarantees traceability and reduces the environmental impact of production.

Discover the ORGANIC Centaury range

Discover the ORGANIC Centaury range

A complete care range with ORGANIC Centaury, to enhance icy blondes, platinum greys and cool white highlights.

Find out more

You may also like

Products specifically selected for you

3-in-1 Mask with ORGANIC Cupuacu

Cupuaçu Hair

3-in-1 Mask with ORGANIC Cupuacu

Nourishes, Repairs deeply

Shampoo with ORGANIC Centaury

Centaury Hair

Shampoo with ORGANIC Centaury

Enhances shine, Neutralises yellow tones

Back to top