Cleansing, nourishing, protecting
Soothes - Nourishes - Cleanses - Protects
In a single step, our rinse-free Cleansing Milk with Soothing Calendula cleans, nourishes and protects baby's sensitive skin.
To gently cleanse infants’ skin throughout the day, we have selected Soothing Calendula obtained from organically grown flowers. Its powerful anti-inflammatory and repairing properties soften and moisturize normal to dry skin when cleaning. Tested under pediatric control, the natural formula* of this baby Cleansing Milk is also enriched with plant oils for visibly nourished, soothed and protected*** skin. With its tender, relaxing fragrance, Klorane Cleansing Milk offers a gentle product for this intimate daily routine.
Rinse-free, the cleansing milk provides freshness and soothing whenever necessary. Perfectly clean and delicately scented, baby is ready for new adventures.
- Cleanses: the alcohol-free cleansing base gently cleanses the skin on baby's face, body and bottom.
- Nourishes: its light, milky formula nourishes normal to dry skin, and increases skin hydration and softness.
- Protects: by reinforcing the skin's hydrolipidic film, natural moisturising agents protect against dryness and prevent irritation caused by clothes rubbing.
Bottle 100% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
*Food grade is a prerequisite
98% natural origin formula
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments:
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's pla ...nt heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Apply with a cotton pad until clean skin is cleansed.
WATER (AQUA). GLYCERIN. CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL). ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH (ZEA MAYS STARCH). ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. BENZOIC ACID. CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL STEARATE. ISOLEUCINE. PEG-100 STEARATE. POLYSORBATE 80. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. XANTHAN GUM
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Isoleucine, an amino acid that helps strengthen the skin's natural defences.
Every Calendula Flower, grown using organic farming methods, is harvested by hand at the beginning of the summer to preserve the quality of the active ingredients. This extract protects and strengthens the natural defences of immature and delicate babies' skin.