Cleansing, toning, purifying
Purifies - Cleans - Revitalizes
Cleansing and energizing, this Shampoo with Citrus Pulp removes limestone and impurities for hair full of vitality.
Hair can have a tendency to become weighed down, dull and lacking energy. This Purifying Shampoo with Citrus Pulp cleanses and cares for normal hair that gets oily quickly, providing the lightness and tone it needs. The unique formula with sebum-regulating active ingredient Citron pulp, a citrus fruit grown under the Corsican sun, acts as a pure concentrate of vitality and lightness, with an invigorating lemony fragrance.
The Purifying Shampoo with Citrus Pulp provides lightness to the hair and keeps it clean longer.
- Cleanses: formulated for frequent use, this bottle of vitality washes and purifies hair effectively.
- Tones: toning and purifying Citron helps bring light, energy and vitality to the hair with a refreshing lemon fragrance.
- Cleanses: free from excess sebum and purifies the scalp from the first application.
Bottle 100% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
*Food grade is a prerequisite
86% natural origin ingredients
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments:
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's plant ...heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Apply to damp hair and scalp.
Work the shampoo into a lather and gently massage.
Rinse the hair and scalp.
WATER (AQUA)*. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE*. LAURYL BETAINE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. LACTIC ACID*. LAURETH-3. GLYCERYL LAURATE*. PENTYLENE GLYCOL*. CITRUS MEDICA VULGARIS FRUIT EXTRACT*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLUTAMIC ACID*. GLYCERIN*. HEXYL CINNAMAL. LIMONENE. MALEIC ACID. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE*. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE. YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
We grow Citron, used traditionally for its toning and purifying properties, in the Mediterranean sun. Citron quickly brings lightness, energy and vitality to hair, eliminating pollution and the effects of hard water. Leaves hair clean for longer.