Cleansing, adds texture, suppleness.
Visibly volumises hair
The Shampoo with Organic Flax washes and adds texture to fine hair to give it natural volume and suppleness.
This Volume Shampoo with Organic Flax has been formulated to gently cleanse fine hair lacking in volume. Its high tolerance and biodegradable* formula contains 86% of ingredients of natural origin. It is enriched with organic flax, grown according to certified organic agriculture. These soluble plant fibres, called mucilage, are known for their hair care benefits. They provide immediate and long-lasting volume to the hair from the roots**. Perfectly clean, full of texture and coated, the hair reveals airy and natural volume, full of suppleness.
A sensorial formula with 86% natural ingredients to give volume and lightness to fine hair, packaged in a 100% recycled and recyclable plastic bottle with no box.
• Cleanses : the ultra-light cleansing base washes and detangles fine hair with care, without weighing it down.• Adds texture : the Volume Shampoo draws its strength and effectiveness from organic flax fibres, known for their volumising properties**.• Makes hair lighter : fine hair reveals amplified volume from the roots to the lengths, while remaining supple and light, for a long-lasting and natural result.
*In accordance with OECD Standard 301B.
**Ex vivo test on Flax extract.
Bottle 100% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)
*Food grade is a prerequisite
86% natural origin ingredients
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
organic plant certified
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product made in France
Fair trade certified raw material
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's plant her ...itage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Apply to damp hair and scalp.Work the shampoo into a lather and gently massage.Rinse the hair and scalp. Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
WATER (AQUA)*. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE*. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. LAURYL BETAINE. LAURETH-3. LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT (LINUM USITATISSIMUM SEED EXTRACT)*. BLUE 1 (CI 42090). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID*. EXT. VIOLET 2 (CI 60730). FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). LIMONENE. MALEIC ACID. PROPYLENE GLYCOL*. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE
86% naturally-derived ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
A light and delicate plant, flax is traditionally known for the suppleness and strength of its fibres. We have selected Linum usitatissimum L. for its richness in mucilages, real natural supports that strengthen and give volume to the hair from the root.