Detangling, softening, protective.
Detangles hair - Softens
"This natural* Conditioner highly tolerated by children detangles, protects and softens the whole family's hair."
The Conditioner with Organic Oats brings softness and protection to all hair types, even the most delicate. This natural* and biodegradable formula**, gets its extreme softness from its Oat extract, organically grown in the South West of France. This extra-gentle conditioner, highly tolerated by children, can be used from the age of 3 on the lengths and ends of the hair to moisturise, soften and make it easier to detangle.
Protected and softened thanks to a natural formula* with Oat extract, the hair is extremely soft and easy to detangle.
• Detangles : natural* and formulated for frequent use, it detangles, moisturises and protects all hair types.• High tolerance : dermatologically and paediatrically tested, this shampoo is perfectly suited to children from the age of 3.• Softens : enriched with organic Oat extract, it softens, protects and moisturises the hair, giving it incomparable suppleness.
*96% natural ingredients.
**In accordance with OECD Standard 301B.
Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)
96% of natural origin formula
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
organic plant certified
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product made in France
Fair trade certified raw material
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's plant her ...itage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
After washing, apply to rinsed and towel-dried hair lengths and ends.Leave for 2-3 minutes.Rinse.
WATER (AQUA)*. CETYL ALCOHOL*. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE*. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE*. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE*. CETEARYL ALCOHOL*. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. AVENA SATIVA (OAT) LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (AVENA SATIVA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT)*. BENZOIC ACID. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). LACTIC ACID*. SCLEROTIUM GUM. TOCOPHEROL*
96% naturally-derived ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
We grow Oats on our own land in south-west France, in accordance with certified organic farming methods. The Avena sativa L. species is rich in carbohydrates, lipids and vitamins with exceptional softening properties.
Glycerin of vegetable origin, which moisturises and softens.
Products specifically selected for you