- LABORATOIRES KLORANE -
- PIERRE FABRE DERMO-COSMETIQUE -
Thank you for visiting Our Website. Ensuring data protection and data security for our customers and users is a top priority for us at Pierre Fabre.
Who are we?
This website: https://www.klorane.com/uk-en is operated by:
2 Imperial Place,
the data controller of any Personal Information which may be collected from you on the website for the purposes described below.
Please note that it may be updated at any time by Pierre Fabre. The date of the most recent revision will appear on this page. We suggest that you refer to it on a regular basis.
Information we collect from you
Depending on the services provided by our Website and used by you, your choices and the configuration of your terminal (with respect in particular to cookies and other trackers), personal information concerning you (your "Personal Information") collected and processed by Pierre Fabre mainly include:
- In using our Website, you may also voluntarily provide Personal Information which includes: your family name, first name, address, e-mail address, phone number, your preferences and interests, and any personal details required to resolve any request or complaints.
- When you visit our Website, our server automatically collects certain browser or device generated information, including but not limited to: your domain; IP address; date, time and duration of your visit; browser type; operating system; and page visits.
We do not use this automatically collected information to try to identify you, and we do not associate it with the Personal Information you provide voluntarily, as detailed below.
- We may also obtain Personal Information about you from third parties.
Purposes of your personal information processing
The following is an overview of our purposes for using your personal information and why we need to process it.
Purposes of personal information processing
Account creation & management
Subscription to newsletters & commercial communications
Depending on the frequency of your interactions with us, this personal data might include:
Remove you from our data base if you have asked to no be contacted anymore.
|Points of sale search|
The Personal Information that is indispensable for us to fulfil the purposes that are described above is marked with an asterisk on the various pages of the Website where it is collected. Should you choose not to fill in these mandatory fields, we may not be able to process your requests and/or to provide you with the requested products and services. Other Personal Information is purely optional and allow us to know you better and to improve our communications and services accordingly. Further information on purposes and legal basis for specific processing scenarios can be found below.
Personal Information disclosure and transfer
We are part of the global Pierre Fabre group, and from time to time it will be necessary to share your Personal Information with our affiliated businesses when necessary for the purposes above listed:
- We may also appoint third party service providers (who will operate under our instructions) to assist us in providing information, products or services to you, in conducting and managing our business, or in managing and improving Our Website. In such a case, those third parties may need to access your Personal Information.
- If your Personal Information is transferred outside the EEA (European Economic Area) to other Pierre Fabre group companies or to service providers, we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Information receives the same level of protection as if it remains within the EEA, including by entering into Data Transfer Agreements, using the EU Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses as they may be updated or revised, or by relying on certification schemes such as the EU - US Privacy Shield or other transfer mechanisms such adequacy decisions where applicable, Binding Corporate Rules or EU Data Protection Authorities approved Agreements.
- We may share your Personal Information with third parties in connection with the potential or actual sale of our company or any of our assets, or those of any affiliated company, in which case Personal Information held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
We will also respond to requests for information where required by to do so by law, or when such disclosure is required to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
[Marketing via emails]
Where lawful to do so, and subject to your consent where required, we may communicate with you by email to tell you about our products and services. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing communications, please use the 'unsubscribe' link provided in our emails, or otherwise contact us directly and we will stop sending you communications.]
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a general rule, we keep your personal information as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
We retain your personal information for the time strictly necessary to manage the relationship with you (for instance when you open an account, you purchase a product from our web site etc.).
However, we keep your Personal Information for marketing purposes for three years after the last interaction between us when you are not a customer and as long as we remain in contact with you through our promotional activities when you are a customer unless you object when you receive one of our marketing messages.
IP addresses collected for security purposes will not be stored for longer than 10 days.
Finally, the connection logs that are collected, subject to your consent, using cookies and other trackers implemented on our site, shall be kept in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for a period of time that does not exceed thirteen (13) months. For more details, see "Cookies" section below.
We may have to keep your personal information in an archive mode beyond the term indicated above to comply with our legal obligations or where required by the applicable statute of limitation, to evidence a right or a contract (e.g. all transactional information is kept for the term of the contract and 5 years after the end of the contract).
When your personal information is no more required for the purposes or archives responding to our legal obligations or statute of limitation, we ensure that they are either completely deleted or anonymized.
The website may contain links to third-party sites. Since Pierre Fabre does not control nor is responsible for the privacy practices of those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites. This policy applies solely to Personal Information collected by our Websites or in the course of our business activities.
Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your Personal Information:
- To obtain a copy of your Personal Information together with information about how and on what basis that Personal Information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Information (including the right to have incomplete personal information completed);
- to erase your Personal Information (in limited circumstances, where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
- to restrict the processing of your Personal Information where:
- the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested;
- the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the Personal Information;
- we no longer require the Personal Information, but it is still required for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- to request the portability of your Personal Information in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract with you;
- to give general or specific instructions on how your Personal Information should be processed and may be used, after your death.
- to oppose at any time to be contacted by phone for direct marketing purposes, by registering free of charge on the website: www.bloctel.gouv.fr;
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
- to object to a processing for marketing purpose; and
- to obtain or see a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your Personal Information is transferred to a third country or international organisation.
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Information justified by Pierre Fabre legitimate interest, including profiling (as opposed to your consent or to perform a contract with you). You also have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details given below. Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance, if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavour to respond to your request within all applicable timeframes.
Type of Cookies we use
Different types of cookies are used for different purposes on our website, these are known as: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, marketing cookies, and functionality cookies. Some cookies may be provided by an external third party to provide additional functionality to our Website and these are included below.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are essential to fulfil an action requested by you, such as identifying you as being logged in. If you prevent these cookies by adjusting your browser settings, we cannot guarantee how our Website will perform during your visit.
- Performance cookies: these are cookies used to improve our Website, for example for analytics that let us see how our Website is being used and where to make improvements. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. The information is collected in an anonymous form and includes the number of visitors, where visitors have come from to the Websites and the pages they visited.
- Marketing cookies: these cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to an identified machine or other devices (not a named or otherwise identifiable person) which are tailored to interests associated with the website activity tied to that machine or device (e.g., clicked ad banners, visited subpages, search queries asked). These cookies are also used to limit the number of times a user sees an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They may also remember that the Website has been visited from a device and share that information with marketing organizations. The marketing cookies on our Website are operated by third parties with our permission. Marketing cookies are used to monitor from which advertising source a user was directed towards our website so that we know whether it is worth us investing in that particular advertising source.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies enhance the performance and functionality of our Website, often as a result of something you’re doing as a user. For instance, we may personalize our content for you or remember your preferences.
- Third Party Social Plugin Sharing Cookies in Connection with Social Plugins: Embedding Social Plugins generally has the plugins’ providers store cookies. These cookies allow our users to share information with the respective social network but also allow the network operator to identify the user and store information about the usage of the Website by the user in his/her profile.
You will find below the list of cookies that we use on our website
Type of cookie
Name of the application
Third party tracking cookie
Third party tracking cookie
Third party tracking cookie
Third party tracking cookie
Managing and deleting Cookies
To allow you to control the usage of cookies on Our Website, we have implemented a tool available when you access Our Website which invites to configure the different cookies that you consent to have installed.
If you reject cookies, we will not set any further cookies on your device, except the “functional” cookies detailed above (including, unavoidably, a cookie to remember that you do not want any cookies set when you visit the Website).
You should, however, note that if you choose to remove or reject certain cookies, it will affect certain features or services on our Website.
To set or disable cookies, click here.
We have a data protection officer, who can be contacted by using the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date modified : [ 13.05.2019 ]