Super luxurious, the Shampoo with Mango nourishes dry hair, restoring its suppleness, softness and shine.
SVG 86% d'ingrédients d'origine naturelle
SVG Picto Fabriqué en France
SVG Picto Haute Tolérance
A deliciously fruity fragrance for nourished hair
Cleansing, nourishing, protective.
From 3 year(s)
Type of hair
Made in France
The Nourishing Shampoo with Mango provides daily care for dry and damaged hair. The gentle, biodegradable cleansing base* gently cleans hair. Enriched with mango butter, a plant-based active ingredient highly concentrated in essential fatty acids, it nourishes and coats dry hair without weighing it down, while protecting the hair fibre. Intensely nourished and protected from dryness, the hair becomes supple, soft and shiny from the first application**.
What you'll love
A formula with 86% naturally-derived ingredients to cleanse and repair hair.
• Cleanses : gently cleanses dry hair, delivering high nutrition.• Nourishes : deeply nourishes and hydrates the hair fibre without weighing it down thanks to its fatty acid content.• Protects : even the driest hair types are protected from drying out with mango butter, a highly nourishing plant-based active ingredient.
Our organic Mango shampoo is made up of 86% natural ingredients such as glycerine and mango butter, which we cold-press to preserve all the precious benefits of this active ingredient! And the remaining 14%, you might ask? They are there to guarantee the stability and safety of the formula.
Alii autem, quibus ego assentior, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio, cumque nihil ut et via procedat oratio quaerimus igitur, inquit, sic agam, ut alterum esse appetendum, alterum esse fugiendum itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut.