Nourishing, protective, brightening.
Nourishes - Leaves a glossy finish
An SOS saviour, the nourishing day cream protects and beautifies dry hair lengths.
The Leave-In Cream with Mango is a creamy, no-rinse enhancing haircare treatment. It is particularly recommended for the daily protection of dry and fragile hair. Its formulation with mango butter, a highly nutritious plant extract, helps enhance and nourish hair without weighing it down. With lots of gentle ingredients, its formula protects the hair from the roots to ends, restoring its shine and suppleness. The light, fluid cream texture envelopes the hair fibre and leaves a delicious fruity scent. Hair becomes supple and silky again, and styling is easier.
A formula with 97% naturally-derived ingredients to nourish and enhance hair.
• Nourishing : the active ingredient of tender, silky mango butter, rich in fatty acids, provides the hair with deep nourishment.• Protects : envelops the hair to coat and protect its lengths to prevent split ends.• Enhances : daily use helps hair regain its beauty, leaving it visibly silky with fewer split ends.
Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)
97% of natural origin formula
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product made in France
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's plant heritage, including
* Reforestation of ... areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Use on dry or damp hair.Apply 2 or 3 dabs to the lengths and ends.Do not rinse.Perfect before blow-drying to protect against dryness or as a finishing treatment to enhance the hair and give it a satin finish. Avoid contact with eyes.
WATER (AQUA)*. CETEARYL ALCOHOL*. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE*. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE*. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE*. MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER (MANGIFERA INDICA SEED BUTTER)*. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. BENZOIC ACID. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). LACTIC ACID*. POLYQUATERNIUM-37. TOCOPHEROL. YELLOW 5 (CI 19140). YELLOW 6 (CI 15985)
97% naturally-derived ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Mango, Mangifera indica L., is cultivated in the Caribbean region using traditional methods. The butter from its sun-dried kernels nourishes and protects the hair fibre without weighing it down.
Hair is just like us: it needs to eat and drink to be healthy. How can we best nourish and care for dry, dehydrated hair? There are a few natural repair solutions out there.
Products specifically selected for you
Here we change! The way we think about our beauty, the way we take care of ourselves, the way we see the world, with encounters, ideas and good vibes.
Mathieu Domecq, a bee lover, tells us about his passion and the role of these great workers in maintaining biodiversity.
Let’s do it
In the garden or on a windowsill, today your children will meet a family of shelled creatures, which will introduce them to everything that grows!
Is lemon juice a friend for home colouring or an ordeal for your hair? We separate the truth from the lies. Warning, it stings!