This “shield” effect anti-pollution conditioner protects and detangles hair while making it shine.
SVG contains 95% naturally derived ingredients
SVG Picto Made in France
SVG Picto High Tolerance
Natural 2-in-1 formula
Detangling, protects, illuminating.
Type of hair
Made in France
Invisible aggressions (such as pollution, cigarette or cooking smoke and exhaust fumes) leave hair dull and sensitive. The Klorane Detox Conditioner with Organic Aquatic Mint For Pollution-Exposed Hair instantly detangles hair and provides effective protection for hair in need of refreshing with its anti-pollution “shield” effect*. With the addition of menthol, the refreshing texture hydrates the scalp and is suitable for all hair types and especially those who live in the city.
What you'll love
Day after day, our 2-in-1 conditioner with ORGANIC Mint takes preventive action with its anti-pollution shield effect and repairs hair with its brightening properties.
• Protects : our Hair Balm provides effective protection for the hair and scalp to prevent even the finest pollutants from binding onto the hair.• Detangles : the biodegradable formula composed of 95% natural ingredients instantly detangles hair and makes styling easier.• Illuminates : hydrated and protected, hair becomes more radiant and shiny after just one use**.
Fresh, light texture.
18% recycled tube.
Biodegradable formula in accordance with OECD 301B.
*Significant decrease in lipid peroxidation in the scalp and heavy metals in the hair - 28 days of use - 22 subjects.
**+96% shine, average percentage calculated after shine evaluation on 20 strands.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Organic water mint
Among all the species of mint, we have selected Mentha aquatica L. for its richness in antioxidants. We concentrate it in an extract that has been scientifically proven to have anti-pollution properties on the scalp and skin.
ORGANIC, CIRCULAR AND FRENCH AGRICULTURE
We have chosen to produce water mint on our land in the South West of France, according to the principles of organic farming.
The prestigious Tsinghua University in China has recently highlighted the depolluting capabilities of Mentha aquatica L. on contaminated fresh water. Based on this discovery, a French CNRS laboratory specialising in research into plant pollution has set up, with the support of the Klorane Botanical Foundation, an experiment on the depolluting properties of mint at the Saint-Laurent-le-Minier site in the Cévennes.
Our Organic Mint Conditioner is made up of 95% natural ingredients such as glycerine and organic water mint extract, which we grow on our own land in southwest France. The remaining 5% are there to guarantee the stability and safety of the formula.
Detox Conditioner with Organic Aquatic Mint For Pollution-Exposed Hair
Your email has been validated
Alii autem, quibus ego assentior, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio, cumque nihil ut et via procedat oratio quaerimus igitur, inquit, sic agam, ut alterum esse appetendum, alterum esse fugiendum itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut.