Detangling, nourishing, brightening.
Detangles - Protects the color
The Conditioner with Pomegranate detangles and nourishes colour-treated hair while naturally prolonging its shine.
Composed of 95% natural ingredients, the Conditioner with Pomegranate is a high tolerance treatment specifically formulated for colour-treated hair.Its formula enriched with Pomegranate, a natural active ingredient very rich in tannins, biodegradable* and silicone-free, prevents colour-treated hair from fading and prolongs its intensity and hold. The conditioner, with an ultra-sensorial and melting texture acts on the lengths and ends thanks to its acidic pH which helps to tighten the hair fibre. From the very first use, colour-treated hair is nourished, easy to detangle and radiant. The colour remains intense and radiant.
"With its tube made from 50% recycled plastic, the Conditioner with Pomegranate's vegan*** formula made from 95% natural ingredients brings a fruity scent and effective treatment together in a single step.A silky formula for colour-treated hair that does not want to lose its shine."
• Detangles : the creamy formula is easy to apply and rinse out for gentle detangling on colour-treated hair.
• Nourishes : the Conditioner nourishes hair to restore shine, softness and suppleness.
• Prolongs : enhancing, it prolongs the hold and improves the shine of colour-treated hair immediately from the first application**.
*In accordance with the OECD 301B test.
***No animal-derived ingredients.
**Hair shine clinical score, 31 women.
Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)
95% of natural origin formula
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
Collected/cultivated plant without use of pesticide
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product made in France
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's plant heritage, including
* Reforestation of ... areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Apply to hair lengths and ends after rinsing and towel drying hair. Leave for a few moments.Rinse.
WATER (AQUA)*. STEARYL ALCOHOL*. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE*. C9-12 ALKANE*. CETYL ALCOHOL*. HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE*. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT*. ALCOHOL*. CITRIC ACID*. COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). LACTIC ACID*. OCTYLDODECANOL*. SODIUM BENZOATE. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE
95% naturally-derived ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Cultivated under the Moroccan sun, Pomegranate Bark is handpicked using traditional methods and dried in the sun to concentrate the active ingredients in a patented colour-fixing extract.
Coloured, bleached, highlighted or natural hair... We are all looking for the colour that enhances and brightens our features. For this to happen, the colour must already be bright... There are natural solutions that can help us achieve this (thank you Mother Nature!).
Is lemon juice a friend for home colouring or an ordeal for your hair? We separate the truth from the lies. Warning, it stings!