A 3-in-1 repairing mask with ORGANIC Cupuacu to intensely nourish, repair and strengthen very dry hair.
Made in France
Rich in repairing ORGANIC active ingredients.
Nourishing, repairing, illuminating
Type of hair
Very dry hair - Damaged - brittle hair
Made in France
The 3-in-1 Repairing Mask for very dry, damaged or brittle hair is enriched with ORGANIC Cupuacu for its highly nourishing properties*. Rich and creamy, it deeply nourishes and repairs even frizzy hair and leaves hair more resistant. Hydrated and easy to detangle, the hair is shiny and supple, with long-lasting nourishment and strength all the way to the ends. The natural** and certified biodegradable*** formula makes this 3-in-1 treatment as good to nature as it is to your hair.
What you'll love
This luxurious 3-in-1 product allows you to adjust the level of repair and moisture to your hair’s needs. It can be used as a classic mask, an overnight mask for the hair lengths or as a daily styling product used on the ends.
- Concentrated : A high concentration formula with ORGANIC Cupuacu, rich in nourishing and hydrating fatty acids (Omegas 6 and 9), to retain water in the hair fibre.
- Concentrated : the composition with twice the usual richness fills out deep gaps in keratin, nourishing the hair and making it more resistant.
- Repairing : the strong repairing power of these natural active ingredients delivers softness and facilitates detangling for very dry hair.
Recycled and recyclable jar.
*Long-lasting nourishment and strength for hair: 88% agree; shiny hair 91%; soft hair: 96% agree; ends and lengths repaired: 81% agree.
**Contains 96% natural ingredients
***According to OECD 301B test.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
1.4 times more repairing than Shea Butter, we selected Cupuacu for its unique properties. From its seeds, we extract a generous butter rich in fatty acids (Omega-6 and Omega-9) through cold pressing in order to maintain the water naturally present in the epidermis and hair fibre.
Moisturise and nourish dry hair naturally
Hair is just like us: it needs to eat and drink to be healthy. How can we best nourish and care for dry, dehydrated hair? There are a few natural repair solutions out there.
We love to use it as a touch-up treatment when our ends look a bit rough. A tiny amount is enough to restore softness to the hair.
Organic farming in the Amazon
Klorane Botanical Foundation has chosen to support the development of agroforestry in northern Brazil.
In order to improve the impact of crops on the environment, the Klorane Botanical Foundation is working locally with the Beraca Institute to support the establishment of organic cupuaçu farming in the Amazon in Bella Aurora and Santa Luzia, in northern Brazil. There, the Amazon forests lose 8,000 km2 each year to extensive farming. The objective is twofold: to enable local communities to live better thanks to the diversity of the selected plants and to recreate a balanced ecosystem.
Our organic Cupuaçu 3-in-1 mask is made up of 96% natural ingredients such as glycerine, coconut oil and organic cupuaçu butter, which we cold-press to preserve all the precious benefits of this active ingredient. The remaining 4% are there to guarantee the stability and safety of the formula.
Alii autem, quibus ego assentior, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio, cumque nihil ut et via procedat oratio quaerimus igitur, inquit, sic agam, ut alterum esse appetendum, alterum esse fugiendum itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut.