Removes make-up, strengthening, high tolerance.
A gentle dual-phase make-up remover with organically farmed Cornflower that removes long-wear and waterproof eye make-up from sensitive eyes while strengthening lashes.
Formulated to respect the most sensitive eyes, even contact lens wearers, our Waterproof Make-Up Remover with ORGANIC Cornflower is a two-step solution that removes even the most stubborn make-up*. Its no-rinse formula is rich in organically farmed Cornflower water, a flower carefully selected for its soothing and purifying properties less than 50 km away from our production site. It gently removes make-up in one sweep and strengthens lashes without leaving a greasy film.
This dual-action make-up remover instantly removes all long-wear and waterproof make-up fully and without rubbing.
Gentle and effective, our Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover with ORGANIC Cornflower easily removes make-up from sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
• Removes make-up : instantly yet gently removes long-wear and waterproof make-up*.• Strengthens : fortifies lashes without leaving a greasy film.• Tolerance tested : dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Designed to minimise the risk of allergic reactions and irritation.
*Make-up removing performance on waterproof mascara: 93% - Clinical efficacy study on 12 women with sensitive eyes and/or contact lens wearers.
*Make-up removing performance on waterproof mascara : 93% - Clinical efficacy study on 12 women with sensitive eyes and/or contact lens wearers.
Bottle 100% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)
*Food grade is a prerequisite
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
organic plant certified
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product made in France
Fair trade certified raw material
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's plant her ...itage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
¹% agree. Clinical efficacy study on 12 women with sensitive eyes and/or contact lens wearers.
²Specific study on lash loss of 15 women who tend to lose their lashes.
- Shake before applying with a cotton pad- Gently remove make-up without rubbing to limit loss of lashes and avoid the appearance of bags under the eyes.- Contact lenses can be worn during make-up removal.- No need to rinse.
WATER (AQUA). ISODODECANE. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER. SODIUM CHLORIDE. BLUE 1 (CI 42090). DISODIUM EDTA. ISOPROPYL PALMITATE. PHENETHYL ALCOHOL. RED 40 (CI 16035). SODIUM BENZOATE
77% naturally-derived ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Grown using organic farming methods, on our own land, cornflower flowers are harvested when ripe to extract, after infusion and distillation, a pure floral water, a unique active ingredient with traditional soothing properties.
Here we change! The way we think about our beauty, the way we take care of ourselves, the way we see the world, with encounters, ideas and good vibes.
Who would have thought that one of our favourite cereals would contain the power to keep our skin young! Spotlight on wheat.
Mathieu Domecq, a bee lover, tells us about his passion and the role of these great workers in maintaining biodiversity.
Is lemon juice a friend for home colouring or an ordeal for your hair? We separate the truth from the lies. Warning, it stings!