Cleansing, detangling, softening.
Cleans - Detangles - Protects the scalp and hair
"2-in-1 Shampoo Bar for washing and detangling the whole family's hair."
"The Shampoo Bar with Organic Oats takes care of the whole family's hair, from the age of 3. Its economic, practical and portable size, equivalent to 2 bottles of 200 ml shampoo*** combines the effectiveness of a shampoo with the benefits of a conditioner. Its extra-gentle vegan* formula, soap- and sulphate-free, guarantees gentle daily cleansing. Thanks to its organically grown Oat extract, it leaves the hair clean and moisturised while making it easier to detangle. The lengths are left shiny and supple."
Zero waste goal : less water***, less plastic**** and more softness : with its minimal biodegradable formula**, with 100% recyclable packaging, the Shampoo Bar with Organic Oats can be used as often as two 200 ml*** bottles of shampoo.
• Cleanses : soap-free cleansing base with high tolerance on infants, usable from the age of 3, foams and rinses easily for gentle and effective washing.• Detangles : 2-in-1, it washes the hair and detangles the lengths in one easy step.• Softens : organically grown Oats moisturise and soften the hair fibre.
*No animal-derived ingredients.
***Average use based on the following calculation: 4000 ml allows for 38 washes and 80 g allows for 32 washes. To be adjusted according to the length and thickness of the hair.
**In accordance with OECD Standard 301B.
***Average use based on the following calculation : 4000 ml allows for 38 washes and 80 g allows for 32 washes. To be adjusted according to the length and thickness of the hair.
****Comparison vs. 400 ml liquid shampoo that is no longer in use.
Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)
**according to OECD 301B test
organic plant certified
Product made in France
Fair trade certified raw material
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's plant her ...itage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
1. APPLYWet the hair as well as the Shampoo Bar to create a lather.2. LATHERWork the shampoo into a lather from root to tip.3. RINSERinse the hair and scalp. Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) STARCH (TRITICUM VULGARE STARCH)*. SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE. DISODIUM LAURYL SULFOSUCCINATE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL*. WATER (AQUA)*. GLYCERIN*. HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL*. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH (ZEA MAYS STARCH)*. AVENA SATIVA (OAT) LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (AVENA SATIVA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT)*. ACRYLAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE/ACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
We grow Oats on our own land in south-west France, in accordance with certified organic farming methods. The Avena sativa L. species is rich in carbohydrates, lipids and vitamins with exceptional softening properties.
Glycerin of vegetable origin, which moisturises and softens.