Detangling, soothing, hydrating
Soothes - Detangles
This conditioner for dry, sensitive, and irritated scalps immediately soothes feelings of irritation and scalp discomfort associated with dryness while respecting the balance of microbiome. Rinse or leave in.
Thanks to its ORGANIC Peony extract, traditionally used for its soothing properties, this vegan** conditioner with naturally-derived ingredients** soothes sensitive dry and irritated scalps from the first use and for 48 hours***, while respecting the balance of microbiome. Its rinse-out or leave-in biodegradable**** formula has a very creamy texture and hydrates the scalp and hair lengths. Hair is easy to detangle, softer and shinier, with a delicate relaxing fragrance. Dermatologically tested.
This conditioner can be left in the hair, saving up to 300 litres of water per tube*
- Moisturizes: moisturizes hair for an instant and long-lasting feeling of hydration*.
-Soothes: its formula containing naturally-derived ingredients** respects the balance of the sensitive scalp and immediately soothes feelings of irritation and discomfort* associated with dryness, while respecting the balance of the microbiome.
- Detangles: With its melting texture, the conditioner softens the hair fiber, detangles and leaves the hair soft and shiny*.
*Klorane info: no ingredients of animal origin.
**95 % of ingredients of natural origin.
***Consumer use test - Perceived effects among 137 subjects who used the conditioner for 21 days. % satisfaction.
****Formula biodegradable, according to OECD 301B test.
*when left in vs rinsed out. Test conducted on 12 volunteers with bob haircuts or long hair, with a sensory profile of 150 ml of product.
*Perceived effect, consumer use test, 137 people after 3 weeks of use: moisturizes (77% satisfaction) and softens (79%) hair, soothes feelings of irritation (68%) and discomfort (66%) of the scalp, hair is soft (80%) and shiny (72%)
**95% of ingredients of natural origin.
Packaging containing at least 33% recycled materials
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
Formula containing 95% natural origin ingredients
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
organic plant certified
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to helping preserve and promote the world's p ...lant heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
A few words from our team
Our tip: apply the gel to your roots to soothe the scalp and to the lengths to moisturise the hair.
Apply the product to washed, rinsed and towel-dried hair.
Leave for 2-3 minutes.
Rinse the hair.
WATER (AQUA)*. PENTYLENE GLYCOL*. HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE. BETAINE*. GLYCERIN*. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE*. PROPYLENE GLYCOL*. PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT*. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). LACTIC ACID*. SCLEROTIUM GUM. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Peony is traditionally used in Chinese medicine for its soothing properties. We have selected the species Paeonia lactiflora Pall. for its high content of Paeoniflorin, which has soothing and anti-irritant properties. It is grown in a traditional and environmentally friendly manner in China, where Klorane Botanical Foundation is committed to the preservation of endangered wild peonies.
The scalp, as well as your skin, may become dry and irritated due to small daily aggressions. Learn how to pamper and soothe your skin by choosing products with naturally-derived ingredients .
The scalp is soothed after the first application!
Our botanists have carefully selected Paeonia lactiflora L. for its exceptional soothing properties.
Our organic peony conditioner is made up of 95% naturally-derived ingredients such as glycerine and organic peony extract, which we harvest by hand. And the remaining 5%? They are there to guarantee the stability of the formula.
The packaging of our Organic Peony conditioner is 100% recyclable and is made of 50% recycled plastic. The goal? No waste!