The natural* conditioner with Camomile detangles and hydrates blonde hair, provides shine and enhances highlights.
Soft and detangled, hair restores its radiance.
Detangling, hydrating, brightening
From 3 year(s)
Type of hair
Highlighted hair - Blond hair
Blonde highlight shine
Made in France
The Camomile Conditioner is formulated to care for natural, dyed or highlighted blonde hair from three years old. We have chosen the Matricaria recutita L. species of camomile for its richness in apigenin, a natural brightening plant-based active ingredient that provides beautiful and golden highlights. Used alongside our Camomile Shampoo, this natural* product hydrates, detangles and brightens dull hair without weighing it down. Thanks to its creamy, melting texture, the conditioner makes it easier to detangle hair, leaving it soft and smooth.
What you'll love
Perfectly moisturised and detangled, the hair is brightened, its blonde highlights are accentuated and its shine is revived with a soft reminiscent fragrance.
- Detangles : its sensorial formula includes gentle conditioning agents to instantly detangle hair without weighing it down.
- Hydrates : it gently moisturises the hair fibre and seals the hair's cuticles.
- Brightens : illuminates and brings out the highlights of natural, highlighted or coloured blonde hair.
Creamy, melting texture.
70% recycled tube (excluding caps).
Biodegradable formula in accordance with OCDE Standard 301B.
96% of natural origin formula
**according to OECD 301B test
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's plant heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforest ...ation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia.
Alii autem, quibus ego assentior, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio, cumque nihil ut et via procedat oratio quaerimus igitur, inquit, sic agam, ut alterum esse appetendum, alterum esse fugiendum itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut.