Detangling, repairing, brightening.
Detangles - Repairs hair
This gentle conditioner detangles, repairs and restores the natural shine and radiance of blonde hair.
The Conditioning Balm with Chamomile is formulated to nourish and care for blonde to light brown hair. Used in conjunction with our Shampoo with Chamomile, this illuminating hair treatment instantly repairs, brightens and detangles hair without weighing it down. We have chosen the Matricaria recutita L. species of Chamomile for its richness in apigenin, a naturally brightening plant-based active ingredient. Our Conditioner with Chamomile naturally brightens blonde hair and coats light brown hair with beautiful golden highlights. With its smooth, creamy texture, it repairs, illuminates and detangles blonde hair.
Perfectly soft* and detangled**, the hair is naturally bathed in light, blonde highlights are accentuated and radiance is revived.
• Detangles : the formula contains gentle detangling agents to instantly detangle without weighing hair down.• Repairs : gently repairs and seals the hair fibre.• Revives : illuminates and reveals the natural highlights of blonde and light brown hair, whether natural or highlighted.
*Soft hair - 94% agree - tested on 64 women for 15 days.
**Hair easy to detangle - 84% agree - tested on 64 women for 15 days.
Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)
96% of natural origin formula
**according to OECD 301B test
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to preserving and promoting the world's plant heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by defor ...estation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Apply after washing to hair lengths and ends after rinsing and towel-drying hair.Leave for 2-3 minutes.Rinse off.
WATER (AQUA). CETEARYL ALCOHOL. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. CETEARETH-33. LACTIC ACID. CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT (CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT). FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERIN. GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE. HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE. SALICYLIC ACID. SORBIC ACID. TETRASODIUM EDTA. TOCOPHEROL. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE. YELLOW 5 (CI 19140). YELLOW 6 (CI 15985)
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
We selected naturally-derived Chamomile for the yellow pigment in its petals which provides a lightener for blond hair, for golden to honey-toned highlights.
Coloured, bleached, highlighted or natural hair... We are all looking for the colour that enhances and brightens our features. For this to happen, the colour must already be bright... There are natural solutions that can help us achieve this (thank you Mother Nature!).
Is lemon juice a friend for home colouring or an ordeal for your hair? We separate the truth from the lies. Warning, it stings!
Who would have thought that one of our favourite cereals would contain the power to keep our skin young! Spotlight on wheat.
Let’s do it
In the garden or on a windowsill, today your children will meet a family of shelled creatures, which will introduce them to everything that grows!