An ultra-light shampoo that cleanses and naturally adds body & support to fine, flat hair without weighing it down.
Visibly volumises hair
The Shampoo with Organic Flax gently cleanses and reveals volume without weighing the hair down.
The volumising shampoo is formulated with Flaxseed fibre extract which is traditionally recognised for the quality of its supple and resistant fibres. This ultra-light formula creates volume and helps keep fine, flat hair looking feeling more voluminous. As guardians of the hair, these fibres, called mucilage, bond in contact with water and expand, providing a thickening effect and volume from the roots.
Perfectly textured and protected, hair appears visibly fuller and thicker looking. Breathe sky high volume and texture into fine, flat hair - you’ll be so glad you found it.
• Washes: ultra-light formula gently cleanses fine, flat hair without weighing it down.
• Texturises: draws its strength and effectiveness from organic flax fibres, known for their volumising properties.
• Supple: reveals amplified volume from root to length and hair is left more supple.
Bottle 100% containing recycled materials or from sustainably managed resources*
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
*Food grade is a prerequisite
86% natural origin ingredients
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
organic plant certified
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
Fair trade certified raw material
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to pre ...serving and promoting the world's plant heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
Apply to wet hair. Lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results follow with the Conditioner with Organic Flax. Rinse in case of contact with eyes.
WATER (AQUA)*. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE*. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. LAURYL BETAINE. LAURETH-3. LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT (LINUM USITATISSIMUM SEED EXTRACT)*. BLUE 1 (CI 42090). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID*. EXT. VIOLET 2 (CI 60730). FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). LIMONENE. MALEIC ACID. PROPYLENE GLYCOL*. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
A light and delicate plant, flax is traditionally known for the suppleness and strength of its fibres. We have selected Linum usitatissimum L. for its richness in mucilages, real natural supports that strengthen and give volume to the hair from the root.
• Immediately 97% agree hair felt softer and shinier*
• 87% agree that their hair was more voluminous*
• 83% agree that their hair has more root volume*
*In-Use Tolerance Study Under Dermatological Control using the Shampoo on 30 subjects, applied at least three times a week for 2 weeks.