- KLORANE LABORATORIES -
- PIERRE FABRE DERMO-COSMETICS -
PIERRE FABRE GROUP'S PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Thank you for visiting our website. The protection - and security - of our customers' and users' personal data is a key concern for Klorane Laboratories, and more broadly, for the Pierre Fabre Group and its Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetics branch.
Who are we?
This Website https://www.klorane.com/au-en/ ("Website"), is operated by
Pierre Fabre Australia Pty Ltd
901/1 Elizabeth Plaza
(hereinafter referred to as "Pierre Fabre" or "We"), the entity controlling all personal data that may be collected from you through the Website, for the purposes described below.
Information we collect about you
Depending on the services provided by our Website that you use, in addition to your choices and the configuration of your terminal (in particular regarding cookies and other trackers), the personal data that concern you (hereinafter referred to as 'Personal data') which are collected and processed by Pierre Fabre include:
- When you use our Website, you may be required to voluntarily provide us with Personal Data, including your last name, first name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, your preferences and areas of interest, and all the necessary contact information to reply to any requests, or to resolve any claims you may submit.
- When you visit our Website, our server automatically collects various information generated by the browser or the device, including but not limited to: the domain name; IP address; date, time and duration of your visit; the type of browser, operating system and pages viewed.
We do not use any Personal Data that was automatically collected to try to identify you. We also do not establish any correlation with the Personal Data indicated above, that you provide to us.
- We may also obtain your Personal Data from third parties.
Purposes of the processing of your Personal Data
Please find below an overview of the purposes of the processing of your Personal Data by our services, and the reasons behind the processing of such information.
Point of contact
Use and processing of your
To create and manage an account
To subscribe to newsletters and commercial communications
Request for information
To look for a point of sale
The Personal Data essential for us to achieve the aforementioned purposes, are marked with an asterisk on the pages of the Website where they are collected. If you choose not to fill out these required fields, we may not be able to process your requests and / or provide you with the requested products and services. All other Personal Data is purely optional and allows us to know you better and improve our communication and services, accordingly. Further information on the purposes and legal basis of specific cases of processing is included below.
Communication and Transfer of Personal Data
We are a part of the Pierre Fabre Global Group, and from time to time we may need to disclose your Personal Data within the Pierre Fabre Group, for the purposes set out above.
We may also assign third-party service providers (who will act in accordance with our instructions) to assist us in matters related to providing you with information, products or services, to operate and manage our business, or to manage and improve our Website. In such a case, these third parties may need to access your Personal Data.
If your Personal Data is transferred outside of the EEA (European Economic Area) to other companies affiliated with the Pierre Fabre Group, or to service providers, we will take measures to ensure that your Personal Data benefit from the same level of protection as if they had remained within the EEA. This includes entering into data transfer contracts, on the basis of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, as updated or revised, or by resorting to certification schemes such as the EU Privacy Shield - for transfers made to the United States, or other transfer mechanisms, such as adequacy decisions, Binding Corporate Rules, or contracts approved by the EU Data Protection Authorities.
We may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties in connection with any actual, or potential sale of Pierre Fabre, or of any of the assets that belong to us or to affiliated companies, in which case the Personal Data we maintain concerning our users may constitute the assets sold.
We will also respond to requests for information, if required by law, or if such disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights and / or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulatory entity, or any other legal proceeding against us.
Marketing [Prospecting through electronic means]
Where permitted by law, and subject to your consent when required, we may communicate with you electronically to present our products and services. If you wish to unsubscribe to no longer receive Our communications, please use the "unsubscribe" link included in our e-mails, or contact us directly through the following link: https://www.klorane.com/fr-fr/contact and we will stop sending you messages.
Retention of your Personal Data
As a general rule, we only store your Personal Data for the duration necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
We only store your Personal Data for the duration strictly necessary to manage the relationship with you (for example whenever you open an account, buy a product through our Website, etc.).
However, we will retain your Personal Data for marketing purposes for three years, starting from the date of our last interaction, if you are not a customer, and for as long as we keep in touch with you through our promotional activities, if you are a customer, unless you object to this when you receive one of our marketing messages.
IP addresses collected for security purposes will not be retained for more than 10 days.
Finally, the connection logs that are collected will be stored, provided that you consent, using cookies and other trackers available on our Website, for a period not exceeding thirteen (13) months, in accordance with the laws and applicable regulations. For more details, please refer to the section entitled "Cookies" below.
We may retain your Personal Data as an archive beyond the duration specified below to comply with the legal requirements by which we must abide, or as necessary in the context of the applicable limitation period, for all legal intents and purposes (for example: all information relating to transactions will be stored for the duration of the contract and for 5 years thereafter).
Once your Personal Data is no longer required to achieve any objectives, or to be used for any archival purposes to fulfil our legal requirements, or the limitation period is reached, we ensure that they are either completely destroyed or rendered anonymous.
The Website may contain links to third party sites. As Pierre Fabre does not exercise any control over third-party sites, our entity is not responsible for their data protection practices. Therefore, we encourage you to verify the privacy policies of such websites. This policy only applies to Personal Data collected through our Websites, or in the framework of our business.
In accordance with applicable law, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- Obtain a copy of your Personal Data, as well as information about the processing of Personal Data and its legal basis;
- Rectify incorrect Personal Data (including the right to supplement incomplete Personal Data);
- Erase your Personal Data (in some cases this right may only be applied if such Data is no longer necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was initially collected, or processed);
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data when:
- The accuracy of the Personal Data is disputed;
- The processing is illegal, but you oppose the deletion of your Personal Data;
- We no longer need your Personal Data, but they are still necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Request the portability of your Personal Data in a machine-readable form for a third party (or for yourself), if our processing is based on your consent, or on the implementation of a contract that was entered into with you;
- Give general, or specific, instructions on the processing and use of your Personal Data afteryour death;
- You can stop receiving any marketing phone calls, by registering for free on the following Website: bloctel.gouv.fr;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data (if such processing is based on your consent) without undermining the lawfulness of the consent-based processing, performed prior to the withdrawal of your consent;
- You object to the processing for marketing purposes; and
- Obtain, or view a copy of the appropriate measures taken to transfer your Personal Data to a country located abroad, or to an international organization.
In addition to the aforementioned rights, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data justified by the legitimate interest of Pierre Fabre, including profiling (contrary to a justification through your consent, or to implement a contract entered into with you). You also have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes, which includes profiling.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority in charge of data protection, the CNIL 3 Place Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, France
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details below, "Contact us,": https://www.klorane.com/fr-fr/contact. Please note that we may ask you for proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee, if permitted by law, for example if your request is clearly unfounded or excessive. We will try our best to respond to your request within the applicable deadlines.
Types of Cookies We use
We use several types of cookies on our website for different purposes. These cookies are known as: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, marketing cookies, and functional cookies. Some cookies may be offered by a third party to provide our Website with additional features and are set forth below.
- Performance cookies: these are used to improve our Website, for example to carry out analysis actions that inform us as to how our Website is used, as well as the areas that may need improvement. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. This information is collected anonymously and includes the number of visitors, their origin, and the pages they visited.
- Marketing Cookies: these cookies are used to broadcast specific advertisements to a machine, or other identified device (and not to a person indicated by name, or otherwise identifiable). These cookies are relevant to the interests associated with the Website activity linked to that machine, or device (for example, clicks on banner ads, subpages visited, or keyword searches). These cookies are also used to limit the number of times a user views an ad and to measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign. They may also retain the fact that the Website was accessed from a device and disclose such information to marketing agencies. Marketing cookies, available on our Website, are managed by parties/entities that are allowed to do so with our permission. Marketing cookies allow us to identify the advertising source from which a user was redirected to our Website, so that we can assess if investing in the advertising source is worthwhile.
- Functional cookies: these cookies improve the performance and functionality of our Website, often as a result of a specific action taken by the user. For example, we can customize our content that is offered to you, or store your preferences.
- Third Party Social Plug-in Sharing Cookies Related to Social Plug-ins: The integration of Social Plug-ins allows the storing of cookies by their suppliers. These cookies allow our users to share information with the social network concerned, but they also allow their network operator to identify the user and to store information about the use of the Website by the latter in his/her profile.
Please find below the list of cookies used on our Website
|Category||Cookie Type||Cookie Name||Application Name||Retention Period|
|Mandatory cookies||Permanent||_effs||Klorane||13 months|
|Mandatory cookies||Permanent||_effc||Klorane||13 months|
|Mandatory cookies||Permanent||_gbs||Klorane||13 months|
|Mandatory cookies||Permanent||_gbc||Klorane||13 months|
|Mandatory cookies||Permanent||has_js||Klorane||13 months|
|Mandatory cookies||Permanent||Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight||Klorane||9 months|
|Mandatory cookies||Permanent||Drupal.visitor.last_range||Klorane||1 year|
|Mandatory cookies||Permanent||ctools-collapsible-state||Klorane||13 months|
|Mandatory cookies||Permanent||cookie-agreed||Klorane||3 months|
|Mandatory cookies||Permanent||SESSION||Klorane||Browser session|
|Marketing Cookies||session||IDDM||doubleclick.net||2 weeks|
|Marketing Cookies||Social media networks||FDI||doubleclick.net||2 months|
|Marketing Cookies||Social media networks||NEST||doubleclick.net||6 months|
|Marketing Cookies||Social media networks||CONSENT||Youtube||20 years|
|Marketing Cookies||Social media networks||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||6 months|
|Marketing Cookies||Social media networks||1P_JAR||Youtube||1 month|
|Functional cookies||GA||_gat||Google Analytics||2 months|
|Functional cookies||Permanent||pf_store_map_bounds||Klorane (Store Locator)||13 months|
|Functional cookies||Permanent||dialgo_box_info||Klorane||13 months|
|Functional cookies||Permanent||pf_store_user_pos||Klorane (Store Locator)||13 months|
|Functional cookies||Social media networks||GPS||Youtube||1 day|
|Functional cookies||Social media networks||PREF||Youtube||8 months|
|Functional cookies||Permanent||OGPC||Google Maps||1 month|
|Functional cookies||GA||_ga||Google Analytics||13 months|
|Functional cookies||GA||_gid||Google Analytics||3 months|
|Functional cookies||Social media networks||YSC||Youtube||13 months|
We also have a data protection officer who can be reached through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modification: [ 22.05.2019 ]