Detangles, nourishes & preserves shine
Neutralises yellow tones - Enhances shine
The Conditioner with Organic Centaury revives the shine of grey, white or platinum blonde hair by instantly neutralising yellowing.
This plant-powered purple conditioner is enriched with 100% natural, organic Centaury (Cornflower) to nourish, detangle and preserve shine for icy cool blondes. Perfect for platinum or natural blondes, this toning conditioner neutralises brass and yellow tones to bring radiance, suppleness and protection to hair, without staining.
Natural1, biodegradable2 and clean formula with no nasties, such as silicones, sulfates and parabens. Eco-designed in 100% recyclable tube that is made of 50% recycled plastic.
• 84% agree hair was softer*
• 89% agree hair was easier to detangle*
The Klorane Organic Centaury range is formulated with natural extract from Centaury flowers (Cornflower) that are responsibly cultivated in France to reduce help neutralise brass and yellow tones, while preserving shine.
A formula with 96% natural origin ingredients to revive & bring radiance to hair
• Plant-powered purple conditioner enriched with 100% natural, organic Centaury (Cornflower) to nourish, detangle and preserve shine for icy cool blondes.
• Perfect for platinum or natural blondes, this toning conditioner neutralises brass and yellow tones to bring radiance, suppleness and protection to hair, without staining.
• Natural**, biodegradable*** and clean formula with no nasties, such as silicones, sulfates and parabens. Eco-designed in 100% recyclable tube that is made of 50% recycled plastic.
• 84% agree hair was softer*
*Home Use Test on test on 73 people, with everyday use for 21 days - % agree.
Packaging containing mainly recyclable materials
96% of natural origin formula
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
organic plant certified
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product manufactured in a factory meeting French social standards
Fair trade certified raw material
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Klorane, which supports the work carried out by Klorane Botanical Foundation, a corporate foundation committed to pre ...serving and promoting the world's plant heritage, including
* Reforestation of areas affected by deforestation or desertification, by planting over 100,000 trees in Senegal, the Comoros Islands, the Amazon rainforest, Greece, Italy and France.
* Programs to save endangered species and ecosystems, in the Cévennes region of France and in the Polynesian lagoon of Opunohu in Moorea (Tahiti).
* Teaching over 20,000 children worldwide every year about botany and the need to protect biodiversity.
* Training in biodiversity-friendly farming practices to farming communities in the Amazon and Indonesia. Our commitments
After Klorane's Anti-yellowing Shampoo with Organic Centaury, apply to the lengths and ends of hair. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse. To further enhance shine and nourishment, conditioner can also be used as a leave-in cream. Apply a pea-sized amount to towerl dried or dry hair lengths and ends.
WATER (AQUA)*. CETYL ALCOHOL*. ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE*. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE*. BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE*. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER*. BENZOIC ACID. BUTYLENE GLYCOL*. CETEARYL ALCOHOL*. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE*. EXT. VIOLET 2 (CI 60730). FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). LACTIC ACID*. RED 33 (CI 17200). SCLEROTIUM GUM. TOCOPHEROL*
96% natural origin ingredients.
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
We selected Centaury for its richness in cyanocenturein, a plant-based pigment with bluish shades, which reduces yellowing and restores the radiance of silver and/or white hair.